Merry Christmas and thank you!!!

The best part of the Christmas season is that work slows down enough that I can take some time to reflect on what has happened in the last year. 2016 was a great one, despite the rough times in Alberta’s economy. I feel so blessed!
I want to take a moment to thank everyone that has contributed to my success in 2016.  I am truly grateful for the people I have the privilege of working with every day, including those behind the scenes that work so hard to make my job look easy! My clients never get to speak with the underwriter or lender rep who dedicates so much effort into getting their loan approved. Let me tell you, I could not do it without their amazing service and expertise!
In the spring of 2017 it will be 10 years since I started out in this crazy business. Over the years, I have had the privilege of getting to know some truly dedicated and hard working Realtors who work tirelessly, at all sorts of crazy hours, for their clients. They do not have an easy job but the great ones make it look that way. Thank you to my Realtor partners for your many referrals in 2016!
This can be a stressful job but I love it. I am humbled to be part of such an important time in my clients' lives, helping them to buy a home and navigate the often-complicated process of obtaining a mortgage.  I count my many, many blessings. This is an amazing job! Thank you to my clients for trusting me with this huge purchase.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts