Credit reporting errors: don't be a victim!


On The National last night they featured a story about errors on credit reports. While this problem isn’t all that common, when it does occur it can create havoc with your life! I have come across clients with major errors on their report and it did take months to correct. In a few cases, it has delayed my client from being able to purchase a home.

Again, I’d like to emphasize that this doesn’t happen often but it’s always a good idea to check your credit report once a year just to ensure that there aren’t any inaccuracies on the report. You can get a FREE copy of your credit report by filling in and submitting this form to Equifax.

Comments

  1. Great tip Natalie. I'll pass the word as I believe we should all be aware of our credit score & have no surprises. Thanks for bringing this forward!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts